Candle & Diffuser Care
How to get the best out of your AetP candle
- ALWAYS TRIM YOUR WICKS BEFORE RE-LIGHTING to help prevent carbon build-up.
- To prevent your wicks tunneling, burn your candle until the molten wax reaches the sides. This creates an even burn pool and the best possible scent throw.
- Stop using your candle once there is no less than 1cm of wax remaining.
- Never move your candle while it is burning. Wait until the burn pool has reset.
- Never let carbon build-up fall into the wax as this can discolour your candle.
- To help promote an even burn pool, burn your candle in a draft free area.
- Never burn your candle on a covered shelf, as this is dangerous and will starve the flames of oxygen.
- Always place your candle on a heat resistant, level and stable surface.
- Try not to burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time, to help maintain it's scent.
- Once the burn-pool has reset, some discolouring of the wax may occur. This is natural and because we don't use dyes or preservatives.
How to get the most out of your AetP Reed Diffuser
- Keep diffuser in a safe place away from children and animals.
- Carefully remove the cork and discard.
- Place wooden cap over opening.
- Un-tie reeds and place in bottle – spread out evenly. We recommend you use all ten reeds.
- After one hour turn the reed sticks over. Repeat this once a week for best results.
- Depending on size of the room you may need more than one diffuser to fill it with scent.
- Try to place the diffuser in an area that has a draft.
/!\ error getUserMedia.