Candle & Diffuser Care
How to get the best out of your AetP candle
- ALWAYS TRIM YOUR WICKS BEFORE RE-LIGHTING to help prevent carbon build-up.
- To prevent your wicks tunneling, burn your candle until the molten wax reaches the sides. This creates an even burn pool and the best possible scent throw.
- Stop using your candle once there is no less than 1cm of wax remaining.
- Never move your candle while it is burning. Wait until the burn pool has reset.
- Never let carbon build-up fall into the wax as this can discolour your candle.
- To help promote an even burn pool, burn your candle in a draft free area.
- Never burn your candle on a covered shelf, as this is dangerous and will starve the flames of oxygen.
- Always place your candle on a heat resistant, level and stable surface.
- Try not to burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time, to help maintain it's scent.
How to get the most out of your AetP Reed Diffuser
- Keep diffuser in a safe place away from children and animals.
- Carefully remove the cork and discard.
- Place wooden cap over opening.
- Un-tie reeds and place in bottle – spread out evenly. We recommend you use all ten reeds.
- After one hour turn the reed sticks over. Repeat this once a week for best results.
- Depending on size of the room you may need more than one diffuser to fill it with scent.
- Try to place the diffuser in an area that has a draft.